A

Anonymous

Eric and James,
I wonder if the Wed. night chat could be rolled back to the 9 pm EST time? It would fit my own Wednesday night church schedule better and some of our West Coasters have a real push gettin home from work by that time. I know we had a good turnout last night and would certainly want the time to accomodate you and the most members but 9 would be better for me.
Thanks,
****V
smile.gif

A

Anonymous

Then the same could be said for the Sunday chat time. Can't we just leave it as it is?

A

Anonymous

We designed the chat times so that everyone would be able to make at least ONE chat each week.

Cheers
James

------------------
Reefs.org Channel Operator

A

Anonymous

Well 10am sunday my time is doable for me but missing the wed chat is a real drag. Worse yet when I print out the chat logs to catch up all the long sentences get cut off
frown.gif

------------------
reef as if your life depended on it. Yours might but the sea's does
Doug @ TheReefTank.com administrator

A

Anonymous

Doug,
The Sunday chat is 4am Monday for me this week and 3am Monday after you guys go onto DST. I know of people that couldn't make the Wednesday chat if it was held one hour later. I guess we have to compromise.

------------------
ATJ's Marine Aquarium Site

A

Anonymous

I think we should try to compromise on these times as they are, the Wednesday one is 1am thursday for me, not too bad although I got the first one but dozed of wating for it this week, will try harder, sunday is fine here in the UK.

A

Anonymous

Naps! Naps are the key Chris, lol. As for me, I'll just keep terrorizing the going-home traffic with my big ol' Crown Victoria wagon; the old boat can still move if I talk sweet to it
wink.gif
Maybe I'd better start taking a different route every Wednesday though......

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: