jrobbins

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
95   0   0
registration closed really early this year, and i was just hoping someone on this site has 2 vests for the tour that they dont plan to use. if you have any extras i can meet you pretty much anywhere to pick them up.

mods: not sure if this should be in the WTB or the nudibar. if i misplaced it sorry...

MikeyNYC

Ol' Skool
Rating - 100%
94   0   0
Believe it or not, I will have four available that I will not be able to use.

I was going to post them on craigslist, but if your interested. I'm was going to list them for $75.00 each. I know its a little expensive, but not nearly expensive as other that have asked for. I live in White Plains, NY 10605. If your interested, send me a pm and we can do one of two things, submit payment through paypal and then I will ship, or you can stop around my place. I live less than 10 mintes from the hutch, I-95 or if you need to take the train over, I can take a ride over to the station and meet up with you. Let me know how many tickets if any, otherwise, they will be going on craig's. Mike

jrobbins

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
95   0   0
hey mike,

let me grab 2 from you? i can either meet you or send you payment via paypal and you can just mail them to me. am sending you my contact info via pm.

thanks,

jon

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: