• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

pecan2phat

Professional Commuter
Rating - 100%
85   0   0
Neptune is not giving a release date, just that it is one of the latest R&D in development. Not sure if it's just firmware or additional hardware to the AC line. There is not much talk about it, just that AC owners with Tunzes will be very happy shortly.
Neptune also mentioned that it will not control Vortechs.

cali_reef

Fish and Coral Killer
Rating - 97.3%
36   1   0
It has to be an additional hardware with firmware update to display and control it. The hardware will go in between the Tunze driver box and the power transformer like the current Tunze controllers via the DIN plug. All Neptune needs is a control voltage input to alter the DC pump speed.

Did you guys see the luner moon modules too:thrash: ?

spykes

Rating - 100%
23   0   0
It has to be an additional hardware with firmware update to display and control it. The hardware will go in between the Tunze driver box and the power transformer like the current Tunze controllers via the DIN plug. All Neptune needs is a control voltage input to alter the DC pump speed.

this makes me wanna get the ac3 now lol.

crox99

Audi Sport
Rating - 100%
103   0   0

So if I get the ACIII I don't need the Tunze multicontroller?

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: