jag10016

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
38   0   0
I need 20 gallons of ro and brought to my house in midtown manhattan send me a pm if you can make this happen

SEND ME A PM WITH PRICE!

Last edited:

jacob_lee

Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You might want to offer something in return, or fork out the cash for an RO/DI. You can fine them for 150-200. I don't think anyone in their right mind would hump 20g or ~160lbs of water to midtown manhattan from any of the outer boroughs (assuming no one living in the city has a car) for free. I live uptown and I wouldn't do it for less than 50. in which case, you're better off buying RO from your supermarket, or fresh direct. :)

shorjai, there's no expiration on RO. It doesn't even need to be air-tight. I'd cover the container and keep it out of the sun though.

Rating - 100%
26   0   0
If you can wait 2 weeks our water truck will be back from the shop and will have it's 2 250g tanks on the back for water changes. No idea what the charge would be to Manhattan, but you're probably better off just buying an RO unit.

scarf_ace1981

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
103   0   0
I don't think anyone in their right mind would hump 20g or ~160lbs of water to midtown manhattan from any of the outer boroughs (assuming no one living in the city has a car) for free. I live uptown and I wouldn't do it for less than 50.

you obviously don't know how tight a community this is. timber tdi brought me 20g of RO water and he lives very far away. he didn't want anything in return.

goes to show you how we treat each other here. remember what goes around comes around

jag10016

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
38   0   0
Take it easy Jacob ! :smash: i wrote this post once and the mac safari closed when posting, so i posted another thread and left out "send me a Pm with a price" i wouldn't expect no one to do such a thing !

Scarf-- this community is very very tight , and with that we have such great reefs.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: