albano

Saltwater since 1973
Staff member
Rating - 100%
129   0   0
If you were at the swap you already know LOL.Do you what to tell him?
Sorry DRE, not sure what you want to tell him....but I will say, that MY experience with orange WALL hammers is NOT GOOD, my other MULTIPLE hammers, frogspawns, and torches are growing and multipling...the orange have died! Will only try orange branching, the next time.

Dre

Rating - 100%
243   0   0
sorry dre, not sure what you want to tell him....but i will say, that my experience with orange wall hammers is not good, my other multiple hammers, frogspawns, and torches are growing and multipling...the orange have died! will only try orange branching, the next time.

$900

tomtoothdoc

GOLFER WANNABE
Rating - 100%
390   0   0
Sorry DRE, not sure what you want to tell him....but I will say, that MY experience with orange WALL hammers is NOT GOOD, my other MULTIPLE hammers, frogspawns, and torches are growing and multipling...the orange have died! Will only try orange branching, the next time.

ditto with the orange wall hammer. i've never seen a branching orange hammer....if you see one lmk. i'm interested also.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: