A

Anonymous

I'm just lovin' all these frags...and still more need to come out. It's like Christmas! :)

zoos01.jpg

zoos02.jpg

zoos04.jpg

zoos05.jpg

zoos09.jpg

Peace,

Chip

A

Anonymous

Is this a zoo dedicated tank Chip? Or just happens to be a bunch of zoos in a mixed reef?

A

Anonymous

Zoos were the cheapest shipped frags I could get without paying out the rear. I lost about 14 morphs in the move, and several people were most generous in sending free replacements as long as I covered shipping.

I have some LPS that survived the move, and picked up a small frogspawn frag at the LFS. I get a big box of frags from JenDub tomorrow which was a result of a trade (for DVDs), and then there are a couple more zoo shipments to round out the week.

Once everything has a few weeks to settle in I'll see what other room I have. I have 4 montipora frags I'm getting from Karl, some cyphastreas from Rob, and then maybe a coral or two from the LFS to round out the tank. Then everything will grow out for quite some time.

Once nice interlude to all this is that my mother wants a nano in our office at the real estate headquarters, so I'll be setting up a 15 gallon with an anemone, clownfish, and a few other things.

There...a rather lengthy reply because I'm bored out of my skull. :)

Peace,

Chip

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: