D

DEEPWATER

I posted before you had a pic up ;srry ,im not sure if these zoos in that pic have it ,i see maybe the bottom of the pic some zoas might have ,but cant really tell. Can you get some pics of other zoos in your tank

Ronen

kool-cat

Rating - 100%
71   0   0
It appears to be some sort of zoa ick. THe green polyps that are with the whammin water melons now have some white spots on the oral disk. A few of my orange polyps across the tank also have 1 or 2 white spots. Majority is the whammin watermelon rock.

I cut some of the green/brown and rotting polyps off that were on the bottom of the rock yesterday.

RPE's after iodine dip 2 days ago. Never opened back up.

Last edited:

kool-cat

Rating - 100%
71   0   0
Current Photos:
100_2625.jpg

Main Infected Colony Starter
100_2624.jpg

3 RPE polyps, after iodine dip. They had some white spots on their oral disk. But these spots may have been due to light.
The zoas spots seem to be something else. It looks like fish ick on a zoa.
100_2622.jpg

Another photo of infected colony
100_2621.jpg

Last edited:

SuRFeR BoY

BooSten Audi A4 -Aim
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
hmm hard to say. i only see something on that one colony but i cant really say its zoa pox... i am going to try my hardest to find out what it is. give them some good flow but enough so that they fully open. are the spots actually like little peddles on the zoas or just white colored spots?

D

DEEPWATER

Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Zoa pox ,,will make your zoas look like they have puss spots all over them when they are closed ,once they get ehm they really dont open much .

Look at the colonies when they are closed ,if you see White spots all over them then you have the zoa pox ,,what i see may be a sand partical on the bottom zoa ,,the pox also hit green zoas the worse ,cant say why but that is usally the case ,the green ones go the fastest .

The white spots on the top of the zoas i cant say ,but doesnt look like the zoa pox to me

D

DEEPWATER

Rating - 100%
71   0   0
Im wondering if the pox have anything to do with zoas letting out toxins and having open cut on them .

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: