• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

oonycxwilloo

Vendor
Rating - 100%
163   0   0
Finally got one from Ssdlm5, he had two of them for sale. Works GREAT! Hooked it up with no problems. Didn't come with a manual or anything so I just have a few questions.

I have it maybe 8 inches from the surface and it doesn't seem to break the surface. Any ideas on how I can fix this problem? I took out all the pumps in my display which is a 75 gallon RR.

Also, is there a way where I can set two modes at once? For example, Constant Speed mode + Reefcrest?

• What modes do you guys have it on throughout the day?
  • Do you switch modes during certain hour? If so, please share
  • How many of you activated night mode? If so, please state why
  • What do you think corals like better, Reef Crest or Lagoon?

Last edited:

KathyC

Rating - 100%
200   0   0
Finally got one from Ssdlm5, he had two of them for sale. Works GREAT! Hooked it up with no problems. Didn't come with a manual or anything so I just have a few questions.

I have it maybe 8 inches from the surface and it doesn't seem to break the surface. Any ideas on how I can fix this problem? I took out all the pumps in my display which is a 75 gallon RR.

Also, is there a way where I can set two modes at once? For example, Constant Speed mode + Reefcrest?

• What modes do you guys have it on throughout the day?
  • Do you switch modes during certain hour? If so, please share
  • How many of you activated night mode? If so, please state why
  • What do you think corals like better, Reef Crest or Lagoon?

You need to move it closer to the surface for it to break the waters surface.

Here is the printable manual:
http://ecotechmarine.com/wp-content/themes/ecotech/pdf/MP40_manual_2.5.pdf

It explains all the different ways you can set it :)

I use long pulse and don't use night mode, no particular reason, my corals seems happy the way it is set up.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: