Rating - 100%
204   0   0
I have a lot of fish in my 125 right know
I have a huge emperor and three good sized tangs pics on link below.
http://www.manhattanreefs.com/forum/tank-threads/34833-my-new-tank.html

My small percula clowns (1 inch) have been acting funny lately, when I first put them in the tank all 4 of them were swimming togeather and now two are paired and the are twp are seperated on other sides of that tank. two of them only stay in the corners and dont seem to swim freely at all.

Is this normal behavior or what.

I have two other large clowns (3 inches) Maroon and black Clown that seem to be doing fine.

The black clown is always in the Anemone and Maroon Clown stay's under the tunnel where the slate are.

h20 freak

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's a dominance thing,you have way to many clowns in that tank,you really should only have a pair max,then maybe you can get away with others if you have a big enough tank.clowns only school when young but as they mature they pair up and get rid of any odd ones out,your's haven't been fighting because your tank is big enough for them to stay away but if I were you I would pick a pair I like and sell off/give away/trade the rest.

And having different types of clowns is asking for trouble as well.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: