gkrane

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry, about the prev mispelled post.If anyone had ever used custom sea life light please let me know what you think of them. I am looking at the pc's.

Len

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Please don't judge the entire company on my one experience, but the Custom Sea Life dual 55W powercompact unit I purchased burned out (one channel of the ballast). The retailer I purchased it form promptly replaced the unit. I have used their smaller, 15" PC units with no problems whatsoever.

trybka

Active Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello. I've got their 2 x 26 W for a 35 G hex and I'm having great success with my hammer, leather and mushrooms. Plus, I think the tank looks pretty damned good. So I would say I'm happy with them....
icon_biggrin.gif

slash7

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 2 96 watt Smartlights on one of my tanks and it looks great. I have several different LPS corals in there and they are looking healthy and happy. Tank has been running with those lights for 14 months and no problems whatsoever. Just changed the bulbs and probably could have gone longer before the change. I really can't see any difference in color or brightness between old and new. All in all, I'm very happy with them.

Stringztoo1

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm runnin 2x65W sets of 24" blue and white bulbs. They are awesome! I paid a pretty penny for them and I think I got my money's worth. Just my $0.03.....

reefworm

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
2x2 actinic/daylight 55w over a 29 gal. Everything is growing great - soft corals, LPS, coraline, sponges. No clams or SPS in the tank. I'm on my third set of bulbs in three years. The original ballast gave out after about a year or so, and it got replaced by the new individually wired ballast allowing actinic and daylight to be seperately timed. Much better and has performed flawlessly. Great lights for the $$.

NMReef

Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I use CSL 2x65 50/50 combo ....2x65 10000k....and recently added 2x110 vho actinic blue(uri).....everything was fine under the CSL's and lookin even better with the addition of vho's.....this is on a 55

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: