Fushi

Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was talking to my friend and I have the same unit as him but spent 80 less (and he doesn't even have a TDS meter) so I just wanted to share the good fortune for those who are interested.

I paid $210 for a 100 GPD Barracuda RO/DI unit with wrench, John Guest fittings (I finally figured out how to work the damn things), my choice of adapter, a nice TDS meter, flush kit (figured out how to work that also), and free shipping. My friend got the same deal but had to pay for shipping, and didn't ge the TDS meter. The only catch is you have to get some coupon codes but I actually got them from the promotion department for the supplier. I think you can email [email protected] and he should be able to give the coupon codes (I think there are 2 or 3, one for the free TDS meter, one for free shipping, and one for $60 off). Now my fish can drink better water than me =P

P.S. If anyone else got a better deal please let me know.

[ July 20, 2001: Message edited by: Fushi ]

faztaz

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Damn thats a really good deal. A friend of mine just got one and paid an extra $30 and on top of that another $25 in shipping. I got a used one but I need to replace the cartridges. Do you know if that guy also sells the replacement cartridges???

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: