tomocean

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I ended up getting a Bi-color Blenny to help control algae and I think it is now my favorite fish! This guy cracks me up. He likes to sit inside the outflow tube on the powerhead when it isn't running and when it starts he gets shot across the tank like a cannonball out of a cannon. Not only that, he's noticed his reflection in a small shiny sticker on the powerhead so he is constantly fighting with his image in the sticker! He spends lots of time up there posturing and biting at the reflection. He is more fun to watch than most sitcoms...not that my TV is on anymore since I got my reef.

Neal358

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
thay are very funny fish i hade one that disapered. (think he sawm into an anemone) but he was one of my favoreit fish also

DissidenT

New Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That is great news. I just added one to my tank after 4 weeks in the Q-tank and he is quite fun to watch! Glad to hear I am not alone.
icon_smile.gif

Enkidu

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I agree; my roomates bi-color is a stud. Very entertaining to watch, and it adjusted very well to the reef community (even an aggresive yellow tang).

Mouse

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have just a regular algie blenny, and he's also my fave. I swear there like some freak mutation, half humming bird half muppet. They are cool though, i think their eye brows are great.
icon_biggrin.gif

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: