danmhippo

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I placed an order this week and so far has not heard from them. I do not recall any bad comment about this company.

Has anyone ordered from them before? How long did it take for them to give a response? How much longer for you typically to receive your order?

Comments appreciated!

suckair

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have ordered from them several times.. I usualy order via telephone and have never had a problem.

:)

Ayres

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I ordered from them a few months ago. I placed the order on the internet. You should give them a call to see if your order was placed correctly or not. They emailed me a day or two after I placed my order. I recall their ordering system being kind of odd... I got a lot of errors when I placed my order, things like phone numbers not having parenthesis and stuff. If you're having a problem I would imagine it would be with that system.

-Ayres

botp2k1

Active Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I ordered from them earlier this month through the net. A couple days later they send email for confirm. They did not send any email when they ship. I received my package within 3-5 days. Good company but not the latest technology we sometimes get used to when ordering through the net.

My guess is you will probably get your stuff early next week if there were no delays or screw ups. Did you get a email confirmation of your order?

danmhippo

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks everyone for posting. No Thus far has already been 4 days, I have not gotten a email replies yet. I guess I will have to pay them a call to make sure my order is in and they've got everything I needed.

Thanks a bunch for your replies!

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: