• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

Spikehs

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey,

Just a question for all of you out there. I have a 77gal tank with about 50pounds live rock. I have a flame angel amongst other fish. I was wondering if you thought it possible to add a coralbeauty, i would do this when i add another 50 pounds of live rock to disrupt territories/confuse em. What do you think my changes are of doin this? any input would be appreiciated, as i have heard conflicting reports from a lot of people. Thanks

davelin315

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've never had a problem in my 125 with flame angels and coral beautys. In fact, I have broken a lot of rules in the past with a lot of success in keeping a flame, a lemon peel, a coral beauty, a potter's, an eblei, and a melas angel all in the 125 reef at the same time. They had an established pecking order until a clown screwed it up, and I lost the flame, otherwise, they all did fine together, but be careful and cautious, you don't want to lose a fish!

scubadiver11

Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Spikehs,
these two fish should be fine together, the problem with mixing centropyge angels is when they are of similiar color paterns. they should work out very well, especially in a 77 gallon.
good luck

[ August 01, 2001: Message edited by: scubadiver11 ]

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: