• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our saltwater aquarium community?
    JOIN NOW
G

GlassReef

Anyone have any experience with large glass aquariums from glasscages.com? I'm looking to buy a 96" X 36" X 26" tank. They've quoted me a decent price, but I was wondering about the quality of their products.

Thanks

SnowManSnow

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IN A NUTSHELL .. customer service = MISS... PRICE = HIT!

I haven't seen many happy with acrylic work, but the glass work is good. I really like my 65g cube I bought from them.

B

bleedingthought

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've heard of bad cases of their glass tanks also. I'd be very weary of ordering from them.

I've only heard 2 good stories. I've heard about 5 horrible experiences. That's not exactly the success rate I'm looking for. That's just me, though.

artistreefer

Active Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a friend who recently purchased two 180's from them and they look horrible but the construction is solid. I am going to order a 55g from them that is going in a wall so most of the construction will not be seen.

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My 300G is from them. I am happy with it.

Their prices are so low that they are hard to ignor, despite some bad customer service.

Louey

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ask Len who made the tank that he never shows us. They apparently did a good job. But he also said they were not cheap.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: