A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pearl? Got pic? Does it look like it is bleached or something?

:?

As to the price, just need to remember that value/cost is all in the eye of the beholder.

waymack97

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
it is not bleached, it is the size of a quarter and is pearl color with a sort of irredecent tint to it. he said he would not sale it until he finds out what it is worth.

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The fact your LFS owner wants to "find out how much it's worth" sounds like he's pretty much a prick as it is. Sell it for the approriate markup of what he paid for it, it's Iowa FFS why is he acting like he's got a gem there to make money.

Eitherway I'm having a hard idea for picturing what "pearl" colored, pearl to me is an off white, which is a bit bleached.. I have some light tan/pearl ones I don't think they are particularly rare.

aquarius77

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have something similar i think .... does it look like this one?
DSC00819.jpg

The shroom in question here is to the left of the blue one and below the GSP.

I ended up with this guy on a frag i bought i have no clue what it is but it sounds like we might have the same thing, maybe the pic will help.

here is the url to it in my photobucket maybe u can zoom in better with this.

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Aquarius77, the shroom you've got looks to me to be a tonga bullseye mushroom. Definitely not a ricordea.

HTH

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: