MIKE NY

Two Decade Club
Rating - 100%
204   0   0
Jimmy we had a zoom reef meeting with Julian a couple of years ago in regards to supply demand and the smaller granule size. I switched to ARM, it’s readily available and it works fine for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jamesmost

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Jimmy we had a zoom reef meeting with Julian a couple of years ago in regards to supply demand and the smaller granule size. I switched to ARM, it’s readily available and it works fine for me.

I've been using arm as well. .
Actually 1 chamber arm 2nd chamber reborn

Been getting silt in the tube from co2 to bubble window on reactor

HudsonHarrison

New Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I am new to all this, Learning new things, is it compulsory to ask your question, on your own thread? You all were very helpful to me in my journey. Now I also want to help you with your studies if you are a student. if you want to get help with your writing work, then you can use this https://ukwritings.com/custom-essay website to write a custom essay, assignments, and many more things, you will know after visiting their website.

I am new to all this, Learning new things, is it compulsory to ask your question, on your own thread?

Last edited:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: