272   0   0
DSC_0245.jpg

DSC_0251.jpg

DSC_0246-1.jpg

NaClH2oTANK

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i got an a super blue monti from dr mac. i think he called it azure or something. plus a couple of other acro frags and a nice maxima,
this was my first event like this. its cool to be someplace besides a store with fellow hobbyists

FaviaFreak

Aquarium Village
Rating - 93.6%
44   3   0
me and kigs got a nice wild watermelon chalice, looks like tons of potential on that baby and also the Cherry Corals Pink Lemonade Chalice as well as a few other choice chalice's, all in all it turned out to be a great day for me and my tank :)

J

Jaiunique

Rating - 93.6%
44   3   0
First year in the hobby, first frag swap event, I know I will awaiting the next one. Thanks everyone for all Info and help. I think I should of got some more Raffle tickets LOL. I wanted those lights and she won them both...... LOL

boozeman

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
I got a beautiful red carpet and some supplies from HOF, some pods and foods from OG, some supplies from NaCl-H2O, a couple of Yumas from PEA, and quite a few frags and colonies from Cherry ....thanks to all the wonderful MR vendors with helping me lighten my wallet :D

heres a FTS showing all the goodies...

swap029.jpg

DrCooper

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
I got some amazing frags! Stylophora from HOF is unreal.
Dr. Mac frags also amazing. Everything is great
I WANT MORE hahah
Candy Cane from Ming is looking great and im super happy

great time everyone

Pedro Nuno Ferreira

Liquid Breathing
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone :)
Well as far as I'm concerned I got a lot from the Swap:approve::hug: ...both because I was able to contribute to it with a modest donation that I bought on-line to Saltwatercritters who was kind enough to help me through the whole process, thank you once more KanthyC, House of Laughter, masterswimmer, prattreef, and now through your photographs that I hope keep on coming the more the better...as I can look to the swap and feel the happiness and special moments lived by everyone in this cornucopia of reef riches...
I sincerely hope that my modest contribution did put happiness into the heart of someone as well as a spark of enthusiasm in the eyes as it did to me my modest donation and looking now to the photographs...please put more photographs. Thank you all...

Cheers
Pedro Nuno ;-)

T

tjw00

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My first frag swap. Was very enjoyable although I could only stay a short time. Great selection from vendors and I would have broken the bank if i din't limit myself to $100 before walking in the door. Got a great torch and this marvelous Duncan:

duncan.jpg

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: