Cadiz.Jonathan

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok just kinda stumbled into pet goods today and not sure what to think. I walked in went to the fish area and was kind of amazed that they had frag tanks. But their wasn't much of a good selection. After walking around I realized that I they had a much better supply of goods than petco. Ok so been in the store for about 20 min still have yet to get help. I ask the staff if they can help they say it's not my department. When I do get the rite guy I ask him one question and he gives me crazzy attitude. I turn around to ask him if I could get sumthing and he's gone. I saw they had ro water but no one understood when I asked if it had zero tds. The "fish guy " new what it was but couldn't prove that it was zero tds so I didn't purchase it. Also they had a sign that said 150gal frag tank now 34.99 so I asked he was like no it's just the frags in the tank. So I'm not sure about this place but just wanted to give u guys a heads up

Rating - 100%
141   0   0
yeah man i gues you went to the 1 on central.. by far the worest place for aquarium. no 1 has a clue about any thing that has to do with sw. i dont even waist my time going there. if u want any thing go to maximum reef in mt. vernon

mic_1011

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
+1 maximum reef!!!

chris @pet goods is pretty good, usually works nights. got some advice from him, but the only thing i bought from threre was mysis! i get everything from maximum (talk to ivan) or off mr

Last edited:

Cadiz.Jonathan

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
yeah man i gues you went to the 1 on central.. by far the worest place for aquarium. no 1 has a clue about any thing that has to do with sw. i dont even waist my time going there. if u want any thing go to maximum reef in mt. vernon

I agree maximum reef is a great place.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: