Vision06

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Been searching everywhere on what these are but I cant find anything.
They are the red dots on the rock.
My camera can't get a good focus on them for some reason but these are the best shots I could manage with my shadoodee digital camera.

They have a red base with clear like tenticles and white tips. They seem to be out 24/7. At night they extend more but are still out during the day with full lighting. I've had them for a few months now and not sure wtf I got them. They are very nice looking but i want to make sure they arent pests.

Also the brown one on the rock I think I found when I looked it up was some kind of coral. Dont really care for an I.D. on those but if you know and dont mind can you let me know what they are also.

Thanks,
Chris

Vision06

Rating - 100%
16   0   0

Forgot to attach the pics.

Attachments

• Picture 130.jpg
    Picture 130.jpg
    430.8 KB · Views: 167
  • Picture 131.jpg
    Picture 131.jpg
    430.5 KB · Views: 170

Vision06

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Thanks man.
Mine are very small. touched them a few times myself and didnt get stung or anything. I'll try not to touch them again so I dont wind up in the daily news like that kid with the foxface.

Vision06

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Yeah im getting alot of red coralline. but you can see the 2 red dots with white tips if you look really closely. the darker red spot under the brown tube coral thing is red coralline.
The sad thing about it is they are so pretty. I hate to have to get rid of them. I think I may hold onto them for a bit and see if they grow or spread fast.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: