michaelchen

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
124   0   0
Picture is not clear, his about 2x 2 inches, triangular. Bought him from LFS for $15 yesterday. Today I found him with one Armor of God on the left side of his back and one papaya on the side of his back . They are fully opened and attached firmly, I assume he snapped them during the night and use them for disguise. Doesn't do much damage to my colonies for now. But I was wondering if he is going to continute doing that.

Good picking for him since those are really bright corals :Yikes:
IMG_0098.jpg

jr973

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
415   0   0
Decorator crabs are really not that bad they don't harm corals when they nip em I had one but didn't last in my biocube with 2 blood shrimp

michaelchen

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
124   0   0
Very funny, this crab likes to collect my soft coral, now it has about 4-5 different zoas on it's body, blue tube, tequila sunrise, AOM and etc.. Also like you said, it actually doesn't harm corals. Most of them are fully opened on its shell. Freaking awesome:lol:

Decorator crabs are really not that bad they don't harm corals when they nip em I had one but didn't last in my biocube with 2 blood shrimp

michaelchen

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
124   0   0
Just spot this guy, turn on the light and shot him.

What suprise me was, my tank was in complete darkness, and 90% of the zoas on the rock were closed which is normal. But Zoas on the crab shell were still open. I guess there is something in that shell keeps those Zoas happy;)

Attachments

• IMG_0155.jpg
    IMG_0155.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 118
  • IMG_0156.jpg
    IMG_0156.jpg
    111.5 KB · Views: 113
  • IMG_0158.jpg
    IMG_0158.jpg
    107.1 KB · Views: 110

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: