tmncali

Active Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
im no longer able to access ""http://www.reefs.org/maco/course_3/index.html""

all i get is""Authorization Required
This server could not verify that you are authorized to access the document requested. Either you supplied the wrong credentials (e.g., bad password), or your browser doesn't understand how to supply the credentials required.""

it doesnt ask for a password

please help.

tia

tony

Chucker

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tony, I just tried that link a second ago, and got the password box. I entered the maco information, and was able to access the page without a problem. Have you tried again since you got the error?

tmncali

Active Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i tried again, and again, and this is what i get Already enrolled in Maco3? Click here

i click there and i get this
Authorization Required
This server could not verify that you are authorized to access the document requested. Either you supplied the wrong credentials (e.g., bad password), or your browser doesn't understand how to supply the credentials required.

sorry

thanks

tony

jamesw

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My guess is that somehow Internet Explorer has an incorrect login/password in its memory or "cache." Everytime you click on that link, it is entering the INCORRECT information for you instead of asking you to type it again.

To correct the problem you need to go to tools -> options -> and delete your temporary internet files.

What's funny to me is that you can get to other pages, but not that one. They all have the same password!
icon_smile.gif

HTH
James

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: