• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

Hypostomus

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone know where I can find some information on caring for these guys? :)

Don't freak out either. I didn't buy one and am now asking for info, nor am I planning to start up a new tank to put it in at this time.

I would just like to know, because they're one of my favorite animals ever. I've seen them in set-ups at zoos and I saw baby cuttle photos someone posted the other day...so I think it's possible? Maybe?

I might be able to set up a 120g sometime in the next few years..

wade1

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There is a regular member who has one... you can search the boards and find it. I remember a fairly recent picture/movie post to the photo forum I believe.

Wade

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Righty is his name, and he's even got CUTLETS! He'll likely be needing to find a home for them in a relatively short period of time. He's one of the New Reefkeeper moderators, too.

K

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is probably way to late to be of any use but I work in an aquarium in Ireland and we find that we need to feed them live food as often as possible, we give them frozen mysis and krill but find that live prawns, crabs (with their claws taken off) and sandeels really seem to give them a boost.
Still they might do OK on frozen stuff only.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: