MiltonP

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How about a necklace aquarium? Is it possible? Sunlight, body heat, maybe a heated stand to sit it on overnight? Ready for a new challenge Brandon! Just a thought. 8O

M

Marrowbone

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dang Milton, I was just thinking of something similar in a daze on my way to work this morning. You know those "bio" powered watches? How 'bout the bio powered reef wrist watch? Circulation from body motion... Work out and visit tanning beds for a healthy reef and body! :lol:

Or, if you want to be way out there, import that tiny parasitic fish from the amazon that swims into open cuts and into your bloodstream! I hear you can see them swim around though large veins close to the skin! Only for the truly hardcore aquarist.

brandon4291

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys anything is possible (.2 ounce atto :) not really) but one should take when stocking with parasitic fishes. If I also remember correctly there is a species which finds refuge inside an unsuspecting parties' urethra (per that movie Anaconda), so this means please use caution when taking a bath with your atto reef. Please leave the lid on or at least wear your underwear if you must play with your ecosystem while bathing.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: