Domboski

No Coral Here
Rating - 100%
237   0   0
Free Thumper cages ferret and rabbit cage. Pretty much brand new (2 weeks old). I decided to use something else. Has a draw to easily remove waste. Pick up only.

24" wide - 17" high - 30" long.

DSCN1573.jpg

Domboski

No Coral Here
Rating - 100%
237   0   0
:stop: Ferrets are prohibited in NYC.

Let me know when you get one so I can report you. :D

Really? Wow. Is there a website that has a listing of what is prohibited in New York? I had an exotic animal once and I called an exotic animal hospital and they couldn't tell me if it was legal or not. They directed me to a website that didn't have much info. In fact, it said you had to report ALLIGATORS to the NYFD if they were 5' or more. I know they are not legal but it didn't say so.

Petco sells a lot of Ferret stuff near the rabbit food. Am I the butt of a joke right now? :confused:

Rating - 99.1%
225   2   0
Really? Wow. Is there a website that has a listing of what is prohibited in New York? I had an exotic animal once and I called an exotic animal hospital and they couldn't tell me if it was legal or not. They directed me to a website that didn't have much info. In fact, it said you had to report ALLIGATORS to the NYFD if they were 5' or more. I know they are not legal but it didn't say so.

Petco sells a lot of Ferret stuff near the rabbit food. Am I the butt of a joke right now? :confused:

I would report to 911 when I see an ALLIGATOR of any size running around my yard:fishhit:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: