Domboski

No Coral Here
Rating - 100%
237   0   0
I have two water turtles that I rescued a couple of years ago. One is an adult Scorpion Mud and the other is a Juvenile Cooter.

Both are now healthy and happy with the exception of a few scares from their past. The Cooter is missing its webbing on one of its back feet. It has a nub there :irked:. The turtle's behavior is completely normal including its swimming. The Mud turtle's shell is a bit deformed on the top middle portion of its shell. Other than that, healthy and happy.

Since they have grown, I no longer have the proper set up and will not be able to upgrade (I know that will shock some people :splitspin). The turtles are located in Manhattan and I am willing to make any arrangements necessary. I also have a 75 gallon tank and metal stand that I will include free with the turtles if you need it. I can also include lights, turtle island, drift wood and food among other accessories. The tank is located on Long Island in Medford but we can work out any necessary accommodations including delivery.

THE TANK IS ONLY FREE WITH THE TURTLES AND IF IT IS NEEDED

If you have any questions please feel free to PM me.

Dom

Last edited:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: