Davidl919

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
I came here because I know that MR has a wonderful community of pet lovers. I've had my boy for close to 2 years but my free time is limited and his needs are not being met by me. I will post links to his adoption info, keep in mind Homeowner only he needs space, He is about 80lbs, likes human interaction, follows me all over the apartment. He had issues with food allergies but i've gotten them under control, had to find the right food. Right now he is eating Canidae grain free. Is not a fighter, He has never had a temper against anyone or any dog, actually he has been nipped twice and has come away from both experiences, still wanting to play and greet other dogs. He is past the teething stage but needs a toy to keep him company if he is alone, and he is picky with toys. No health issues, he doesnt give me problems to shower him and when I can't, he loves going to the groomer. He loves the outdoor and running.
LINK1 Link2
YOUTUBE Video
If interested please email me at DavidL919@hotmail and put BAMBAM somewhere in the subject line. P.S Serious about him going to a good home, I denied a teacher from the bronx, that had an interesting FB page that i found, SMH, Teacher!!! Cursed so much I would've believed her, if she said she was a pirate.

Last edited:

Davidl919

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Thank you guys, and yeah ill be looking out for a good home. I play mostly at 114st in East Harlem, but I visit Van courtland, Bailey and my local court on 207st. I'll be playing Indoors at Zerega in a week or 2.

Popan

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
Try animal haven in soho. Give them a call. Theyre a no kill shelter and the people who adopt pets from there are always huge animal lovers. Took a stray once there about 12 years old barely walked and he didn't last more than 3 days. He was taken quick. Best bet for your dog :T

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Reefs

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: