Just wanted to add my 2 cents worth. I also have been to your store and loved it. Not only do you have a great selection with healthy fish and corals you and your staff (hi Kiwi) are some of the nicest folks around. My scooter I bout from you a month or so ago is doing fantastic!!

I was there today also.....my frags (Acropora and Pocillopora), along with the bubble coral are already fully expanded...barely needed to aclimate them at all as the water parameters are the same as my tank....the derasa I bought maybe 2 months ago has literally tripled in size......Take care, Eric

neeko08

Experienced Reefer
Thanks AE for the Chromis.
Hahaha my buddy was happy with them. He's been trying to buy them for the past week from all the LFS but couldnt find any.

Thanks to ....(Umm...I forgot to ask your name....Sowwie...) for catching them hahah hope they didnt give you any problems...I know they can be a handful sometimes.

i got me a fire shrimp. looks real nice in there. its doing great and the store still looks good. even though i get the evil eye from the "real boss". J/K . LOL @ KIWI.
yeah my shrimp is a nice size. when are you guys getting in some snails i need some.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: