russianmd

Advanced Reefer
Hey, Alex and co.

Thank you very much for keeping an eye on my tank while I was gone! I feel very lucky to have come across great vendors on MR (w00t to AE and HOF!).

I was away for three weeks, and my skimmer went nuts for some reason, which cause some flooding on the basement - and nearly electrocuted Alex.

My friend who was checking on the house emailed me, and I was expecting the worst when I got home.

I come home - not a drop a water anywhere, spotless basement floor, things are humming alone, the skimmer is producing better skimmate that I could ever get out of it, and no lawsuit for a near-death experience (hey Alex, did you see the light? :kidding:).

Oh, and everything in the tank is thriving - bigger and better than before!

Alex even made an extra visit because my auto top-off ran out of RODI to refill it - and refused to charge me for it!

THANK YOU!!! -Arkady

russianmd

Advanced Reefer
Alex, I have to say - it's pretty tempting just to hand over maintenance to you (everything in the tank just looks better), but then I'll have nothing to do but start another hobby... Then, I'll be kicked out of the house...

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: