• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

Awibrandy

Old School Reefer
Your dad & family were lifted up to the Lord Almighty! I am expecting all to go well.
You know I'm here for anything you guys may need.

Love

Awilda

Aquatic Life Direct

Advanced Reefer
it was a crazy 5 hour surgery. My father is now in the ICU. They say the procedure is well but they want to make sure the lymph nodes arent infected. He's in great shape and the nurses says he's doing very well. The doc also mentioned how healthy his liver is. It was really sad to see how much pain my father was in and that I couldnt do anything about it. If he does well overnight they will be moving him into a room. Thank you all again for your support and prayers! We truly do appreciate it! :grouphug:

Wonderful World of Fish

Advanced Reefer
Hi Alex, I'm glad to here all is going smoothly for your dad. I wish him lots of luck to a safe and speedy recovery. Our prayers go out to you and your family.
regards
Steve and veni :happysad:

Aquatic Life Direct

Advanced Reefer
Thank you everyone! He is doing very well..... he beginning to speak more and he has his sense of humor back. We still havent found out anything about the lymph nodes. This will determine if he needs chemo or not. I really hope everything turns out ok. Thank you all again for your support and we will be opening tomorrow and resuming normal business hours.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: