• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

finksmart

SPS Fanatic
Vendor
Rating - 100%
268   0   0
Press release available from Kessil at http://www.kessil.com/aquarium/A360.php:

A360 series introduces Kessil Logic? and external controllability

RICHMOND, CALIFORNIA (March 6, 2013) ? Kessil? Lighting, a leading designer and manufacturer of high-quality LED aquarium lights, proudly announces the release of the A360N and A360W models. Based on the award-winning A350/A350W platform, winner of the Reef Builders 2012 LED Showdown, the A360 series brings new features and innovations to the industry and raises the bar for the competition.

The A360 features Kessil's new proprietary Kessil Logic?, a unique form of spectral intelligence developed for precise color blending and optimal coral growth. In this new design, instead of varying the light intensity of two different channels to find the desired color and intensity mix, users can select the perfect spectrum and color with one knob and then adjust the intensity with the other. Kessil Logic? will not only dramatically improve the user experience, it will also boost the light output at both ends of the spectral tuning range by as much as 30%.

In addition to its enhanced manual controllability, the A360 comes with a pair of ports that allows the fixture to be governed by external devices. This new control interface operates within a 0-10Vdc 10VDC range, making it compatible with several popular aquarium external controllers. When daisy-chained in series without an external controller, the first A360 acts as the master unit propagating its settings to all other lights in the chain.

Please note that you will need the Kessil Controller Cable (sold separately) to connect the Kessil A360W LED Light to the Neptune Apex Controller, and to Apex Jr. & Apex Lite Controllers with the VDM Module. I will include the free cable for all pre-orders (while supplies last). Valued at $30.

Click here to pre-order the A360N and A360W before the end of March for $449.99.

Attachments

• product_ad_008.jpg
    product_ad_008.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 545
  • product_ad_007.jpg
    product_ad_007.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 532
  • img_15.jpg
    img_15.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 538
  • A360_img01.jpg
    A360_img01.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 531
  • img_14.jpg
    img_14.jpg
    8.9 KB · Views: 524
  • img_13.gif
    img_13.gif
    11.2 KB · Views: 537
  • img_14.gif
    img_14.gif
    11.1 KB · Views: 516
  • KE00001-2T.jpg
    KE00001-2T.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 534
Last edited:
Rating - 100%
161   0   0
Will you be able to contol the blues and the whites separtaly threw a controller ? To me looks like the one knob will adjust total color blues and whites mixed and the other would be just intensity ..would u be able to get a full actinic blue light like a dusk and dawn feature out of the controller

finksmart

SPS Fanatic
Vendor
Rating - 100%
268   0   0
Will you be able to contol the blues and the whites separtaly threw a controller ? To me looks like the one knob will adjust total color blues and whites mixed and the other would be just intensity ..would u be able to get a full actinic blue light like a dusk and dawn feature out of the controller

I just sent Kessil an email to get their clarification on this.

finksmart

SPS Fanatic
Vendor
Rating - 100%
268   0   0

From Kessil:

On/off timing, intensity and spectrum are adjustable with a 0~10V external controller.

So does sound like you can control the blue and white to get the color you want, including all blue or all white.

Rating - 100%
161   0   0
Awsome Thanks for the info I habe an a350w on a frag tamk and my brother has an a350 on hjs 60 cube .kessil is by far the best looking led out there the color and shimmer match up to a halide .my only complant was the color had to be adjusted manuelly .now that there controllable they are even better .I will be adding 6 of the new ones to my 300 gallon soon .

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: