Cadiz.Jonathan

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As some of you may know already I am currently looking to get back into the hobby. However after pricing out some of the equipment I realize until I am completely stable I may not be able to afford the setup I am looking for. To keep the reef monkeys off my back i would like to go nano for the mean time. Its been really difficult for me not having a tank any more so i think this would satisfy my need for the moment.

I have been looking at allot of aio tanks and I'm kinda falling in love with the cad lights 18 mini its about $339 and they are willing to throw in the skimmer and bio reactor for an extra $80 instead of an additional $120. Evan tho i love the tank im kinda on the fence about spending alil over $400 for a nano,. What are your thoughts? Has anyone had bad experiences with these tanks any other suggestions?

viplok

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
400$ for a all in one is not so expansive. you can probably take a look at IM 16g its good quality and everything there expect the light. theres a few used one for sell here in MR look around 2nd hand is always better than paying full price. oh, and the solana is around 300 with skimmer and stand if you can snipe one down. GL

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: