Miniatus

New Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just a short note to introduce myself, Miniatus is the name ,reef tanks my game .Sorry couldn't resist that .anyway Ive had a reef tank or some type of tank for the last 30 years, to make a long story short about 3 years ago I set up my first reef tank which I had a measured amount of success with up til last november when I had the unfortunate adventure with 2 heart attacks within 2 weeks of each other. Anyway I had to sell of most of my stuff as I couldn't look after it. Now that I back at it Im ready to set it up again in the near future. this time I bought all new equipment learning from the mistakes of the previous tank. I am a member on other board but feel the more people I meet the more I can hone my knowledge of this incredible hobby. I recognize some name but most are new to me. Anyway hope to be of some help and I know I need it myself.
Thanks for listening. :D

MINIATUS :twisted:

t gallo

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
glad to have you back, and hope all is well with you and the new reef tank, post some pics when you can. :D

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: