• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

mutley29

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know this a subject as hotly contested as "how much light is right?",
but was after everybody elses honest opinions
I have heard good things about about the Aqua C EV Series Skimmers
Can't spend more than $400 on a new skimmer

So Fire away Guys n Gals

Anton :D

Love my Tank, anyone know a country where i could get married to it, as it gives me far less grief than my girlfriend

Len

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Euroreef for me all the way. $400 will buy you a very good one with some change to boot :P CS6-2 should be perfect for you application. My two cents.

Len

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
mutley29":rz73drng said:
Love my Tank, anyone know a country where i could get married to it, as it gives me far less grief than my girlfriend

:lol: 8) :lol:

mutley29

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for the info Len

But i'll need a euroreef ER 1135 or a 1137 for a 180 gallon tank they are very expensive, or is the CS6-2 good enough to keep my tank Sump and 30 gallon refugium crystal????????

Thanks again all thoughts welcome

Anton

Len

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ah, forgot it was a 180 gallon. Personally, I think a CS6-2 will keep up (it works great on my 120 gallon which is very heavily stocked) and has been for the last 5 years or so. Another choice is Bullet skimmers such as the Bullet One for under $400 with submersible pump. I've also had good success with AquaC EV180, but I went with the Euroreef over these other skimmers because of electricity concerns (smaller pump on the Euroreef).

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: