dwwjr56

Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have finally decided on a lighting system. I am going with PFO 400 watt MH (3). I will also add vho's.

I am not sure of the reflectors to use. I am probably going to go with the PFO reflectors that were recomended to me by Inland Reef. He said that they are about the same thing as Spider reflectors. Any recomendations here?

I would like to know which way is best to mount the reflectors. I am going to build my canopy following Joe Burgers design seen here: http://www.cnidarianreef.com/capstand.cfm

He has the lights mounted front to back (perpendicular). I am not sure if this is the best way or should I mount them parallel?

Any comments pros or cons? By the way my tank is a 180 gal. reef ready All Glass tank. 72x24x24

Thanks for any light you can shed on this! (pun intended) :)

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'll say go with the recommendations from the folks at Inland Reef. They seem to know their stuff, and, while obviously in business to profit, they're smart enough to know that it's the successful hobbyists that'll keep their business going long term.

Just my $2 (cuz $.02 ain't gonna get ya squat these days)

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: