kydsexy

Active Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just purhased a bottle of Tigger Pods from one of my LFS. I don't know too much about them but I do know that I had a sand sifting sea star who made short work of my sandbed. So I just added the bottle, no current in the tank, and they all ran into my LR. hard to see but not impossible. Anyways, are these gonna grow and move to my sandbed like adult copepods normally do? or will they remain in the rock. I only have a green clown goby, 2 firetail gobies (starting to fight), and a coral banded shrimp (all $7 buys :))

Has anyone had any success with tigger pods in the long run, IN THE AQUARIUM, not refugium or sump. As I have a nano, I do not wish to use a refugium. Thank you.

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The pretty much will be eaten in a few days. Never see them reproduce like the wild pods.

LA-Lawman

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i know a guy who dumps them in his fuge... they seem to repro fine.... i don't know too much on the nutrition value.....

I have been serving the roti feast from reef nutrition... my corals go nuts.....

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: