ace9918

Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got a couple questions that need answers I've had a 12 gallon NC setup for the last year and a half pic below.

About five months ago, I came home from work and found that the heater somehow did not turn off anyway lost pretty much everything but some mushrooms.

But here's my question. I just setup at 37g tank with 21 pounds LR and 30 pounds of sand and 2 pounds of lives sand to seed the 30.
The guy at the store said the rock had been in the tank for about a week and a half and should be fully cured. It took me about two and half hours to get it home and in the tank.
everything done and my new tank for about four days now and all my test looks okay. Do you think it would be okay to add, the 20 pounds of rock from my NC will the mushrooms and other critters be okay. I don't think I will get much of a cycle if the rock was cured and should I use any of the sand that in my NC?
I do have a clown and their two and a BTA .

Picture-005.jpg

3.jpg

mr_X

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i think you should wait a couple weeks or so to see if you get a spike. it can't hurt at this point. it would suck to put the remaining livestock through any more unnecessary stress.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: