Status
Not open for further replies.

plateboy3293

Plate Collector
Rating - 100%
82   0   0
Well I bought some mp40 from a local guy breaking down a tank. He has a buyer for everything but the fish. I have the fish right now in a brute trash can. He gave me a good price on the mp's so I am helping him out by selling the fish. I checked the fish over no disease or anything all fat and healthy. They were never introduced into my water so they did not have acclimation shock or anything just transfer.
sorry for the bad pics

Ignore the prices everything is now for trade for a frag of something 1 frag per fish or 1 frag for all the damsels
Pink tail trigger 5-6in pretty thick
4270e281.jpg

8 Damsels $2 your pick And 1 chromis is $1
4407763a.jpg

Violatin lionfish 3 in body
2c8d9547.jpg

Blue tang 4in or so
628c3c26.jpg

Square anthias has the blotch on its side fins are colored also pink and yellow.
Asking if. If no one snags him I am keeping him:smile:

f985aae4.jpg

Melanurus wrasse about 4in
3ef7c226.jpg

Blue tuxedo urchins x2 asking

If your interested but don't like the price send me an offer
I am not meeting on these guys unless you want everything

Last edited:

rookie07

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 97.5%
235   6   0
Check the WTB section, saw a melanarus post.

The clowns are a great deal! Some one should jump on them, the male is gorgeous!

angelo: just because its a nice looking onyx, does not mean its a Rod Onyx Clown. Or do you have evidence to back up your statement? I know you are trying to help, but these are the statements that get people to yell at you. (im not, but I have seen others "yell" at you.

Last edited:

plateboy3293

Plate Collector
Rating - 100%
82   0   0
I know they are something but have no idea but thanks for chiming in the small guy is my favorite. To bad my ocellaris pair would kill them in a heart beat.
1 chromis sorry
Damsels 7-10 I didn't count should have though

Last edited:

xxxAngeloxxx

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
Check the WTB section, saw a melanarus post.

The clowns are a great deal! Some one should jump on them, the male is gorgeous!

angelo: just because its a nice looking onyx, does not mean its a Rod Onyx Clown. Or do you have evidence to back up your statement? I know you are trying to help, but these are the statements that get people to yell at you. (im not, but I have seen others "yell" at you.

i do remember asking but WASNT 100% correct about it Rookie. That's why there was a QUESTION at the end the question i asked about in my last post about the clown Rookie.

rookie07

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 97.5%
235   6   0
i do remember asking but WASNT 100% correct about it Rookie. That's why there was a QUESTION at the end the question i asked about in my last post about the clown Rookie.

Angelo, i swear I am just looking out for you. I Feel bad when you get yelled at and wanted to help you not get yelles at in future.
I am sorry if it came out wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: