Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Solana List
? Tank & Stand - Starfire Glass version - $350 / OBO
? In Tank Basket - $25
? Tunze 9002 with skimmer mod and cup - $50
? Hydor Slim Skim - $50
? Custom media basket for chaeto - Built for this tanks first chamber, would include with tank most likely.

Would Consider selling?
? Custom Doser 2 Part - Made with same pumps as BRS Drew's Doser Pumps (sourced myself) - $100
? 2 - Two little fishies reactors (one for phosban and one for carbon) - $20/ea
? Eheim Auto feeder that is modded to work with my apex, works on its own as well. - $20/With relay and power supply
? Two 120mm computer fans - These have always kept this tank more than cool, and they are completely silent. - $25w/Power Supply
? Nano-LED light for Refugium - $25

The corals and rock need to go as well.

I have done a fair amount of mod's on this tank and the tank is thriving with life. The first chamber is a small refugium with chaeto and an LED light. The second chamber has a hydor slim skim and third is return.

There is a small amount of hair algae but it seems to be completely in control by the eco-system. The only place I ever see the algae is on the return pump loc-line and my probes.

I would love to be able to sell this whole thing as a kit, but I'm open to parting things out. I probably have more things laying around that I could throw in, I'll have to check. I will say this, if you buy the whole thing I'll throw in the Reef Fanatic ATO Level Controller.

I have a new tank on order, so I won't be letting the system go until my new tank is cycled because I want to keep a few of my fish.

ENTIRE SYSTEM PRICE: Make me an offer!

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: