Status
Not open for further replies.

james1990

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
I'm starting the breakdown of my 120 dream build that never took off the ground fully. I started a new job that makes it hard to care for a reef. Part 1 is fish. equipment/ tank/ rock will come shortly after.

One Happy and healthy Blue throat trigger. $40
Purchased from Aquarium Village after viewing him for over 2 months. He was Q/T'd and has been eating ANYTHING I feed him for the past 2 years. He is about 4 inches with vibrant colors. reef friendly, has never caused a problem for me in any way. Eats pellets, frozen

One Beautiful leopard wrasse $40
It was in my friends tank for a year then in mine for two. Very active during the day, eats frozen as well as pellets. About 3 inches and nice and fat.

TRAINED on pellet and frozen Mandarin Goby $60

This is my prized fish. As well as my oldest. Iv had her going on 4 years. the hardiest fish I have. This fish survived 3 tank moves. Eats frozen as well as pellets. no special feeding necessary. Beautiful blue, orange, and green colors. Happy fish. About 3 inches.

Designer clownfish pair $250

These are my favorite fish. The only problem is that I cannot remember what type of designer clowns they are. Ill have to post pictures for others to verify. They have been happy in their anemone for over 2 years as well as lay a clutch ever 2 weeks or so. I paid $350 for both from Aquarium Village. The female is about 3 inches and very fat. the colors on them are amazing. Its amazing watching the male care for the clutch. top grade clowns.

Trio of Bartlett's Anthias $100 for the Trio

Gorgeous Trio. One male and two females. The colors on these guys are very bright and vibrant. The male is just amazing. These guys are very active swimming together all day. Best part is that they are trained on pellets and get fed once a day. They are super healthy and fat. They are each about 3 to 4 inches.

Two free blue damsels with any purchase. They hang out in my sump and are happy and healthy.

james1990

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Everyone is going to have to bare with me. My apologies for leaving those interested hanging. My work has me getting home so late I haven't checked the thread since I posted.

I will answer all PMs in the order in which they were sent. Now theres a chance that once I reach out people may no longer want the fish so I will goto next in line. Again, thanks for bearing with me.

the first fish to be spoken for are the anthias.

theMeat

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Hi, Interested in the Bartletts, and the leopard if that deal above doesn't happen. I'm on LI and have a flex schedule. Let me know, sending pm now with ph#
Thanx, Pete

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: