• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

Status
Not open for further replies.

joe

Rating - 95.8%
23   1   0
1) I have A Reef Optix III Pendant and EVC ballast For sale. The Bulb inside is a 14k phoniex which i would say has been used for 6 months, but is still very nice. I would like to sell this for $130

also

2) An Aqua C remora with rio pump for sale, bought from a member on this board it is in fair condition lookswise, as you will see from pictures, But everything functions perfectley.will sell for $100

Also i have a load of these styro boxes and im sure some people here could make good use of. I have many sizes from reall small to very large. If anyone would like some, they are FREE :shocked: for anyone to pick up, if there not gone before next weekend i just gotta throw em out ):

For those who have tried to call me or will call me I lost my phone a while ago so please PM me.

ALL PICTURES CAN BE FOUND HERE! :bagfish:

http://rarecorals.zoomshare.com/1.shtml/Breakin Down FS

THANKS ALL

Joe

RareZ

Azad
Rating - 100%
37   0   0
Hi, I might need 2 Large Styro boxes. Might be interested in the Remora, would like to see it when I go pickup the styro's. Are they in good condition to move fish with water?

Last edited:

TimberTDI

Recovering Lurker
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
) I have A Reef Optix III Pendant and EVC ballast For sale. The Bulb inside is a 14k phoniex which i would say has been used for 6 months, but is still very nice. I would like to sell this for $130

What wattage is this light?

Steven

Edit: Just saw the pics. It is a 250w light.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: