iamcarby

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Shutting down my tank and getting rid of the rest of my live rock and fish. Selling 40 lbs of Fiji live rock for $100. Rock has been in my 75 gallon tank for 2 years. Most of the rocks are medium sized with a few small and large and some of the pieces even growing digi on it. Arrange for pickup in Queens / Flushing only.

Please see attached pictures below of the rock from my tank.

All corals have been sold!
No fish for sale until rock is gone.

Attachments

• fishtank.JPG
    fishtank.JPG
    266.7 KB · Views: 145
  • rock1.JPG
    rock1.JPG
    141.5 KB · Views: 147
  • rock2.JPG
    rock2.JPG
    143.4 KB · Views: 145

iamcarby

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Just the live rock is available. no fish

The clownfish might be available later down the road. I'll let you know, as a friends have "bought" my fish.

Mak

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Nice Rocks.. Too bad I don't have a tank yet.. And the price is cheap too.. Maybe I get the rocks and let it dried out? is that a good idea?

iamcarby

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
No corals/fish available. All rock has been "SOLD"

Hi folks,

Thanks for checking my thread. I've got a few members who've commited to buying the rocks. I'll post any leftovers that I might have.

All fish are currently "bought" by friends. IF they back out, I will post the fish a few weeks from now.

All corals pictured have been sold, except for a little frag here or there on my base rock. those will be sold with the Live Rock.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: