• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

ZANYMASTER

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
410   0   0
Going fish only.Can't keep up with the maintenance.All my coral must go.Forgot to post yellow polyps and a monitpora frag.All must go even the fish but not now.Must come to get.Serious buyers only.

Attachments

• monti and open brain.jpg
    monti and open brain.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 301
  • red ball.jpg
    red ball.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 300
  • bubble coral.jpg
    bubble coral.jpg
    105.1 KB · Views: 298
  • scroll.jpg
    scroll.jpg
    100.9 KB · Views: 298

bluetang

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
coral

Hi there. I like the brain coral and the bubble tip in pic 3. How much are you asking for them. pm me with info. thanks

nanoreefer22

Live Sale Pioneer
Staff member
Rating - 100%
345   0   0
Instead of mocking him shouldn't you guys help him out bit??
25 posts only, sigh - this forum has become exactly like Reefcentral :(

BTW - he did post "for sale" for all those igonorant peeps.

Ehh not really inline. It's far from ReefCentral. No one's ignorant, he didn't post any prices. How does someone buy something without a price? And I don't think Dean was mocking him, just giving him the heads up to post PRICES.

-krisEN

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Instead of mocking him shouldn't you guys help him out bit??
25 posts only, sigh - this forum has become exactly like Reefcentral :(

BTW - he did post "for sale" for all those igonorant peeps.

inline they are not mocking him they are joking around. they do alot of it on this site... :grouphug:.. something i learned is to have a sense of humor, it is something everyone needs cause then life is jus ummmm boring....

and no way in hell will this site ever become RC... they are off the wall crazy up in there :lol2:

dude take it easy we have fun up in here.... its all good... wats igonorant btw :lol2: :joke:

:backtotop zany are u gonna update prices so everyone can no how much u want for each item :thanks:

Last edited:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: