GQ22

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Making room in my tank for more flow.

One softball sized rock with about 50 polyps of fast growing bright red trim, silver middle safe cracker. Mother colony is spread everywhere but I need to make room $30. Will throw in some random floater watermelon zoo frag which i can mount for you while here.

Smaller safe cracker 15-20 polyp on a rock. $20 bucks Will throw in same freebee as above.

Sorry no pics but the description is exactly what i mentioned. Nice sized polyps, not that tiny crap.

10 -15 polyp water melon zoo on a disk. 20 bucks. Pic in my gallery. Sorry my cam is not working now.

Free brown green button zoos. 10 polyps if you buy something.

5 bucks 2 inch random yellow scroll/tubinaria coral from reefermadness frag pack.

A few free random floating brown rhodactics mushrooms. Pic up any day after 7:30 1825 foster ave, Brooklyn NY. 718 859 2889.

e19th and foster. Intersects ocean ave.

charile1

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
I'll take these. I can pick up tomorrow.

One softball sized rock with about 50 polyps of fast growing bright red trim, silver middle safe cracker. Mother colony is spread everywhere but I need to make room $30. Will throw in some random floater watermelon zoo frag which i can mount for you while here.

5 bucks 2 inch random yellow scroll/tubinaria coral from reefermadness frag pack.

GQ22

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Sorry, definitely available tomorrow after 8.

So far

Homewrecker - 10-15 water melon zoo
DR Peretz - 10 - 15 water melon zoo
Charlie1 - softball sized safe cracker and 5 dollar scroll and throw in small watermelon zoo frag
Digitalreefer - Safe cracker or 10-15 water melon zoo frag which i have
Vj poops - Safe cracker or water melon zoo frag which i can make
rebar - after these guys are done will repost with what is left

Definitely have 4 watermelon zoos, i just didnt orginally post i was going to sell, but that is what everyone wants.

I went with the definites and people who follow with PM's and calls. If i miss you i apologize.

Live off of New Kirk Ave on the Q or B. located in the neighbrorhood of Ditmas or the intersection of Foster ave and Ocean Ave.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: