jackson6745

SPS KILLER
Rating - 99%
201   2   0
Fat, healthy, and eating anything. Will only sell to someone with a 180G or better. Paid $25 from Charliethetuna 2 years ago, asking $25 for it 2 years later :D
I reserve the right to sell this fish to who I think can provide the best evironment. Pick up in Rockaway.

P

Pedro

Rating - 97.3%
36   1   0
Way to go Rich, hope he finds a good home. Responsible reefkeeping at it's best!

jackson6745

SPS KILLER
Rating - 99%
201   2   0
Thanks Pedro :)

Sam you got it. here is the best pic I could find at the moment. It's a freakin Hippo :D
Picture127.jpg

cali_reef

Fish and Coral Killer
Rating - 97.3%
36   1   0
I already took in a crazy, evil, and major pooping machine hippo from Warren last year.:D I may take in another one when I get the 300 glue together in another month or two, you should give it to Sam if you need to get it out right away.

rstimeout

Rating - 98.8%
79   1   0
hey richie my friend said he will take it but canr pick up till saturtday let me know if that works for you my friend that picked up the lights he has a 180 reef

alrha

Rating - 100%
85   0   0
i'd also take it in a heartbeat if it becomes available again.
he would get along nicely with slama's powder blue and my anthias as he will feel right at home.
(can pick up tonight if it comes to that..)

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: