• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

Status
Not open for further replies.

scarf_ace1981

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
103   0   0
6" green pachy- $40(paid $60)
DSCN1763_908752.jpg

Last edited:

scarf_ace1981

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
103   0   0
means a lot coming from you russ. thanks

pachy- fred

alex are you in on the wellso or what?:biggrin: only selling it because when it swells up it takes up a lot of space in my tank. btw i still have the cartridges if you want them. LMK

TimberTDI

Recovering Lurker
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
How critical is it that this specimen be placed on a sandbed? I do plan to slowly start adding sanding in a few weeks. Right now I have a faux sandbed, basically mixed the epoxy and sand over eggcrate.

So if it's ok to put it in my tank I would like to call dibs.

Steven

scarf_ace1981

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
103   0   0
i personally do not think it needs to be on the sandbed. i've seen people place them on the rocks. it has a very hard bottom so i dont think the faux sandbed will bother it @ all.

steven i don't have a car. LMK where we can meet.

masterswimmer

Old School Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 99.6%
448   2   0
i personally do not think it needs to be on the sandbed. i've seen people place them on the rocks. it has a very hard bottom so i dont think the faux sandbed will bother it @ all.

Unfortunately I have to disagree here. Wellsophyllia, now commonly (and acceptedly) referred to as Trachypyllia are best suited for sandbeds. Their flesh gets irritated on rocks.

swimmer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: