• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

SethKim

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Hey guys~
Did you know that the best time to dose your B-Ionic to your tank is around 4~6am!!! It makes sense because you pH is lowest at this time of due to the increase of CO2, decrease in O2. Its because your corals stop photosynthesis to produce O2, soonest the light goes out. That means that its no longer utilizing CO2. Not to mension your fish are still producing CO2. But who tha heck is gonna get up everyday to dose their thank at that time of the day? I love my thank, but I don't love it that much!!!

Here is the solusion, AUTOMATIC B-Ionic doser! yes its AUTOMATIC!!!

These are hard to find, b/c its outrageously expensive!!!
U have to buy their "patent doser" $130+
timers $10 each x 2
air pump $35 x 2
bottom line, those peop willing to spend went out and bought calcium reactors instead! so again these became rare!

But U gotta dose B-Ionics to keep up with those thick Fiji plating coralline algae (Mesophyllum, J Sprung vol. 1 p.215)

No, I only want trade with corals please!!!

and give me something nice for it! keke:cheers:

I have like 3 of these dosers, but the this one comes with 2 timers, and 2 air pumps!

guys its AUTOMATIC!!!! no more 20ml $hit of 1 and 2 every day!!!!!

p.s. Hey Rob~ U still make this $hit??? keke good stuff, too expensive!

Attachments

• ESV 001.jpg
    ESV 001.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 257
  • ESV 002.jpg
    ESV 002.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 255

junglebase

Will always be a Newbie..
Rating - 99.4%
166   1   0
Hey Sethkim, if you have more than one, i am interested. Please check my gallery if there is something in there that will interest you....thanks

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: