• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

DEEPWATER

Postingr a friend He want to see if its worth for him to sell his fish he has
some are large ,very large ..the tank is a oceanic RR signature series tank .it has beveled corners and is 1/2" thick galss .(it doesnt have a canopy :( )

Fish must go 1st and i must make arrangement to have them picked up with a few days of eathother .His wife just had a baby and dont want to make things hard on them withthe new baby and all .after the fish are gone .,i can sell the rest of item ,ill post pics and prices ,please be serious.

Show size angels ,must have a large tank 250gal+ and your tank must be estiablished. yes i know its in 140 gal tank now ,that is why he is a victim of that store ,bunch of shcumks...they have been doing this (fking ppl) for a long time ,they sold this guy a dolphin pump for $2000 aboout 3 years ago .I mentioned in a thread a while back ago .if you remember that thread :Up_to_som well enuff said

These are his prices .

Imperator angel --- X-large 9" long alomst 1 1/2" thick $500 -

Koran angel ---X-large 9" long and is about 1" thicK $400--

Queen Angel X-Large 8"long and is about 1" thick $300 --

Passer angel 4" long and is about 1"thick $135

Chrysurus Angel X-Large 7" long and is around 1" thick $300 (he has a trigger that desided to fight with him ) the fish is still eatting and heathly ,Just too many fish in that tank :(

Flameback angel $55

Sohal tank 6" $140

Clown trigger .5" $70 <--aggressive --got into a brawl with the Chrysurus

Hippo tang 6-7" long $70

2 yellow tangs $25 each 4"

Oceanic tank $1100

oceanic sump -has 2x1" drains and 2 x1" return with bulk heads and drilled .$200

ASM g2 skimmer $150

These are not my prices ,im just doing a favor for someone .you can make an offer and i will tell him ,that the best i can do .I know he paid alot more for these fish and tank 2 years ago > I personaly know the ppl that sold it to him ,and i feel very srry for anyone that gos there.

Right now i just want to see if anyone or if anyone know ppl tht wants fish this large.they are all eatting flakes ,pellets ,maybe a steak or 2 .they are big and need a bigger home

Ronen

Attachments

• aa RAYMOND 002.jpg
    aa RAYMOND 002.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 248
  • aa RAYMOND 003.jpg
    aa RAYMOND 003.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 249
  • aa RAYMOND 004.jpg
    aa RAYMOND 004.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 249
  • aa RAYMOND 005.jpg
    aa RAYMOND 005.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 249
  • aa RAYMOND 006.jpg
    aa RAYMOND 006.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 242
  • aa RAYMOND 007.jpg
    aa RAYMOND 007.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 248
  • aa RAYMOND 008.jpg
    aa RAYMOND 008.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 242
  • aa RAYMOND 009.jpg
    aa RAYMOND 009.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 244
  • aa RAYMOND 010.jpg
    aa RAYMOND 010.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 243
  • aa RAYMOND 012.jpg
    aa RAYMOND 012.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 241
  • aa RAYMOND 011.jpg
    aa RAYMOND 011.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 242
  • aa RAYMOND 013.jpg
    aa RAYMOND 013.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 244
Last edited:
D

DEEPWATER

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
How much for the chiller??

Hm not sure ,i forgot to ask him about the chiller ,i know he paid around $900 when he bought it 2 years ago ,it had very littel use since the house is AC in the summer ,I would say around $500 -$450 one person pmed about before you thou

Ronen

D

DEEPWATER

Rating - 99.3%
152   1   0
any specs on the chiller?

chiller is a cc-25 made by polarbear .i thinks it good for 75 to 100 max ,,like i said ,this poor guy got the pointy end of the short stick from that lfs

srry for the prices guys ,i wish i can do better ,seems like this guy is going to keep his fish and tank ...really dont know how they are all living for so long and heathly with that set up ,but the fish are all heathly and eatting ,nature is funny :happysad: guess his is lucky with other things

D

DEEPWATER

Rating - 100%
52   0   0
does he know the tank is a bit small for the fish?
can you get him to buy a larger tank for them?
he know i think ,i only told him about 10 time yesterday ,seems like its stuck in his head that they are fine since they look healthy

bigger tank ,,lol he wants to part out of this one,you cant imagane how much he spent n this tank and fish ,,the lfs talked him in to giving back the canpony fr free ,,that canopy was prob the most expensive piece there

jhale

ReefsMagazine!
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
he gave the canopy back to the store for free?

well I hope these fish find a larger home.
I'm sure the same store is still selling the same size fish to go in the
same size small tanks :(

let us know how it works out

D

DEEPWATER

Rating - 100%
52   0   0
he gave the canopy back to the store for free?

well I hope these fish find a larger home.
I'm sure the same store is still selling the same size fish to go in the
same size small tanks :(

let us know how it works out

yupp ,that store is doing the same thiing even worse ,,they came up with thing new thing :shhh: foam backgrounds <new thing :lol2: and charged a rich dude $12000 and they painted the background too from what i heard...i didnt see it ,it is what i heard from the guy who is sellling these fish.

I do hope he changes his mind .those fish are going to kill easchother verry soon

Chiefmcfuz

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Ronen just a quick question for you..................................... WHAT STORE IS THIS???? People need to stay clear of a place that does these kind of things. They are robbing people blind. If the board is afraid of phishing them off fine don't post the name but PM me the name of the store so I never shop there.

nycitaliano9

Rating - 100%
76   0   0
Ronen just a quick question for you..................................... WHAT STORE IS THIS???? People need to stay clear of a place that does these kind of things. They are robbing people blind. If the board is afraid of phishing them off fine don't post the name but PM me the name of the store so I never shop there.

LOL You dont need to know the name if a store charges you alot for something that you know is much cheaper some were else then i say dont shop there.

S

steveo32

Rating - 100%
76   0   0
Deep let me know about the sohal tang I just missed out on one beauty I don't want to miss another.

D

DEEPWATER

Rating - 100%
76   0   0

RB sent :D ...i dont want to say the in public ,,so if you want to know the store ,you can PM or RB me

Ronen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: