• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

basiab

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
117   0   0
Great stuff for beginners or anyone who want a colorful without having to spend a lot of time or money .

Bright red mushrooms. Much brighter than the picture. Some have a hotpink shade to them and others are red brick. They grow to about 2 inches. They do fine on sand or rocks but they seem to only split off babies when they are on the rocks. Some are 2 on a rock ($15) and others loose ($7).

Large mushroom (see second picture), probably a rhodactis, 4-5 inches across. It has a green background and tan finger like polyps. It looks like there is a light on behind it, $20.

One pachclavulyaria (star polyp) frag about one inch on a shell. Base is a bright purple. Polyps are more to a brown/lavendar color and sometimes green. $7 Or the full colony on a large shell about 2"X5" for $15. Being on a shell makes it easy to place them anywhere in the tank.

One orange (see first pic) skirted zoanthid on a small rock-7 polyps $10. The one in the picture is at least 25 polyps for $18.

Mini stars are miniture brittle stars that grow no larger than about a dime. They are good cleaners and do not move things around. They multiply easily. They hide by day in the sand and rocks but at night they are out all over the place. 10 for $10, 20 for $16.

I also have brine shrimp eggs. I do not have any way to weigh them so I will offer them by container size using a 35 mm film container as the size.
One container full for $5 mailed to you. But if I mail it it will be in a plastic bag. Or pick it up for $4.50. If you never hatched them I can give you simple instructions. These are great for getting problem meat eaters to eat. Also a good snack and gives you fish chance to hunt live prey.

You can pick up at my home 11 ave and 56th st. in Brooklyn or we can meet in Manhatten on Water Street-near the Staten Island ferry.

Attachments

• 100_0317.jpg
    100_0317.jpg
    123 KB · Views: 426
Last edited:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: