TimberTDI

Recovering Lurker
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
:biggrin:
I do and I plan on getting the 180 by the summer. But this is too good of a deal to pass by. Sorry guys :lol_large
Let me think:scratchch.

Nah, I'll still take it. All the hassle is part of the fun.
The 180 will be an inwall reef in the basement. Im planning on setting up this tank as a FOWLR tank in the living room.

Leo can you please clear up any confusion?:biggrin:

leoskee

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
You just made feel like I was talking to myself and going a bit crazy:splitspin .

How do you copy multiple quotes like that? I always mess it up and only get one quote.

leoskee

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Im bumping this back up to the top. I cant make it and dont want to keep him waiting so I am passing. Spoke to Mike about it. He told me he has several people listed that emailed him regarding the tank. Best bet is to call him.

Someone is going to be very happy with this deal. Unfortunately it wont be me:headache:

leoskee

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
The tank is black but the stand and canopy are stained wood. Like I stated before, I know there is a list of people from the original post. Your best bet is to call. I believe his number is on here some where.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: